What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer for the purpose of storing data, and information is retrieved when you browse. In general, these technologies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way the content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
What type of Cookies does this web page use?
Below is a table with the identification of the cookies used in www.tresculturas.org, indicating their purpose, provider and term.
|GRECAPTCHA||reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.||Third Party (Google)||Necessary||6 months|
|1P_JAR||Used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates||Third Party (Google)||Analytic||1 month|
|NID||Make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. This cookie personalizes the ads that are displayed on Google properties.||Third Party (Google)||Publicidad comportamental||6 months|
|ANID||Save user preferences and view geographic locations when visiting pages with Google Maps maps.||Third Party (Google)||Necessary||Persistent|
|wpml_browser_ redirect_test||Tests if cookies are enabled. This cookie is enabled for all site visitors if you use the Browser language redirect feature.||Third Party (WordPress)||Personalization||Session|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and to track site usage for site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||Third Party (Google)||Analytic||2 years|
|CONSENT||Cookie that helps to store the user’s cookie consent status.||Third Party (Google)||Necessary||2 years|
|_ga_<id_container>||It is used to maintain the session’s state.||Third Party (Google)||Analytic||2 years|
|cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||This cookie saves the option to save or not cookies in the user’s browser.||Third Party (WordPress)||Necessary||1 year|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||Stores the redirected language. This cookie is enabled for all site visitors if you use the Browser language redirect feature.||Third Party (WordPress)||Personalization||1 day|
Types of Cookies:
- According to who manages them:
- a) Own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain managed by Fundación Tres Culturas and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- b) Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by Fundación Tres Culturas, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- According to the purpose:
- a) Techniques: are those that allow you as a user to navigate through our website, platform or application and use the different options or services that we offer. These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, so they do not require your consent.
- b) Preferences or personalization: are those that allow you to remember information so that you can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate your experience from that of other users.
- c) Analysis: are those that allow quantifying the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- d) Behavioral advertising: are those that allow us to analyze your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
- a) Session: are those designed to collect and store data while you access the website, and are used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service you request on a single occasion. They disappear at the end of the session.
- b) Persistent: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Are international transfers made?
Some of our pages display content from external providers, e.g. Google. To view this third-party content, you first have to accept their specific terms and conditions. This includes their cookie policies, which we have no control over.
But if you do not view this content, no third-party cookies are installed on your device.
How can you manage Cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Keep in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options.
1 – Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
2 – Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
3 – Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
4 – Safari: Preferences> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
5 – Opera: Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies
For more information, you can consult Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a browser other than the previous ones, check its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the Services and areas of this website may not function correctly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
You can request more information from the DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: